Finding The Most Comfortable Mattress is Easier Than Ever
Are you wondering what the most comfortable mattress to sleep on is? If so, you should know that there is no one right answer. Comfort is relative, meaning what you think is comfortable may be the exact opposite to someone else. Because everyone has their own definition of what’s comfortable when it comes to mattresses, manufacturers make all sorts of different mattresses in an array of sizes that range from crib all the way up to California king, not including custom mattresses that may be even smaller or bigger. Finding the most comfortable mattress for you is as easy as taking our online comfort test!
Popular Mattress Types
While there isn’t one kind of mattress that will satisfy everyone, there are some mattress types that are more popular than others. These mattresses appeal to consumers for a variety of reasons. Here are some popular kinds of mattresses and some of the common reasons people are attracted to them:
- Memory Foam Mattresses: Memory foam mattresses are great for couples who have different sleep schedules as well as light sleepers, individuals who have arthritis and people looking for moderate to severe pain relief while they sleep.
- Latex Mattresses: Latex mattresses appeal to shoppers who want an eco-friendly sleep surface. A latex mattress is also a good choice for people who want heat regulation while they sleep, allergy sufferers and individuals who want their mattress to provide moderate to severe pain relief.
- Innerspring Mattresses: Innerspring mattresses are usually available at local stores and they’re effective at providing moderate relief from pain when you’re sleeping. An innerspring mattress is usually a smart pick if you’re shopping on a tight budget.
How to Find the Most Comfortable Mattress for You
Even though comfort is relative, a lot of people would probably say that a comfy mattress is one that doesn’t cause discomfort or prevent them from getting high-quality sleep. To find a mattress that you think is comfortable, you should start by evaluating your current mattress to learn how it’s letting you down.
By answering a few questions, you can identify what your current mattress is failing to deliver and what you want from a new mattress. Here are some questions that you should answer in your quest to find the most comfortable mattress for you:
- Are you sleeping throughout the night?
- Do you wake up and experience back pain, neck pain or discomfort in another area of your body?
- Is your mattress aggravating your body’s pressure points and causing your limbs to go numb before you can fall asleep?
- Do you wake up during the night because you get hot?
- Does your mattress sag?
A study conducted by Oklahoma University revealed that getting a new sleep system can reduce back pain and improve sleep quality. To enjoy those benefits, invest some time in figuring out what comfortable means to you and identifying how your current mattress is affecting your pain and sleep quality.
Buy a Comfortable Mattress from Ben’s
Once you figure out what “comfortable” means to you in the context of a mattress, you should find your next mattress at Ben’s. Even if you can’t make it to one of our convenient Atlanta-area stores, you can still shop for a comfy mattress on our website. We ship to locations all over the country so don’t let distance stop you from shopping with a discount retailer you can trust. Find the most comfortable mattress for you at a Ben’s location or Bens.com today.