Financing and Leasing options
Ben's Mattress and Furniture offers financing and leasing options for your new mattress or furniture purchase:
No Credit Needed*
A completed application along with the following items must be processed at one of the Ben's locations to qualify. For complete details, please see an associate at any one of our stores.
- Down payment required.
- Must have at least one paycheck from current employer.
- Down payment taken at store.
- Valid state issued picture ID.
- Gross income of at least $1,200 per month.
- All military ranks accepted.
- An open or active personal checking account used in the normal fashion.
- Deposit at least $900 per month in the account and have no more than 4 non-paid checks or debits on one 30 day bank statement.
- Account must be open for at least 60 days.
- Must have check and debit transactions going through personal checking account.
Credit Check Required:
6 or 12 Months – No Interest - with regular payments **A completed application can be processed at any one of the Ben's locations to qualify. We offer 6 months no interest with regular payments on all purchases under $500. We also offer 12 months no interest with regular payments on all purchases of $500 and up on your Synchrony consumer account. For complete details and an application, please see one of our store associates.
No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay the promo purchase amount in full within 12 months. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. Depending on purchase amount, promotion length, and payment allocation, the required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off purchase by end of promotional period. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases and, after promotion ends, to promotional balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval.
*Provided by Synchrony Financial*